“Instruct those who are rich in this present world not to be conceited or to fix their hope on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who richly supplies us with all things to enjoy. Instruct them to do good, to be rich in good works, to be generous and ready to share, storing up for themselves the treasure of a good foundation for the future, so that they may take hold of that which is life indeed” (1 Timothy 6:17-19).
We believe that giving is an act of worship that helps shape us into Christ-likeness. As disciples of Jesus we are joyfully committed to supporting the ministry that happens in and through the our local church. We give generously so that the gospel can advance and our community can be blessed.
We have several donation options available:
- Pre-Authorized Debit: We have forms in the office that you can fill out. Simply fill in the form with the banking information so you can make monthly or bi-weekly recurring donations. Typically, you would set this up for the year and then just adjust it when your salary changes. This option reduces our administrative workload considerably and ensures consistent giving.
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer): You can use Interact e-transfer to make a donation to the church. Simply login to your bank’s internet banking website and follow the instructions – you can even do this from your bank's phone app. You can send the EFT to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you will need to send an additional email to email@example.com that has the answer to the security question you provided for your bank's EFT. This is a fast and easy option, and only $1.50 in service charges, for any amount you want to donate (maximum amount per donation is $3,000).
- Online Bill Payment: If you bank with the NDCU you can use the bill payment option to donate to the church, just use your envelope number as your account number.
- Paypal/Stripe: You can use the link on the home page of our website to use PayPal (or your credit card). The service charge is nearly 3%, so this is only suitable for small and infrequent donations.
- Cash/Cheque: You can place these funds in our offering plates on Sunday morning. However, make sure you use a donation envelope so you get a tax reciept.