Our church is passionate about empowering women into kingdom leadership and influence. Throughout the year there are many groups through which you can connect and grow with other women who are pursuing Jesus and his call on their lives.
Many of us tend to think immediately of formal programs when it comes to women's ministry. However, while these can be wonderful, we have found that life-changing ministry among women can and will take place in a variety of ways and through a variety of women. Therefore, we encourage women to lead in organizing groups and events that are founded on the values of encouragement, inspiration, and a deepening walk with Christ.
Below is a list of groups that are being led by women who want help women meaningfully connect with God and each other.
- Women's Book Club: Lynn Stephenson – email lynndstephenson (at) gmail.com
- Hiking Club: Kerry Marsland – email kmarsland (at) mac.com
- Golfing: Rita Klenk – email rita.klenk (at) hotmail.com
- Quilting (beach blanket): Sheryl Johnson – email rockydj (at) shaw.ca
- Cross Country Skiing / Snowshoeing: Donna Laird – email rlt.trucking (at) hotmail.com
- LIFT (Ladies In Fellowship Together): Lynn Ritchie – email lynnerit (at) telus.net
- Bird Watching Tours: Janice Arndt - email jarndt (at) telus.net
If you have a passion for any of the areas below and would like to organize and lead an activity or group, please contact Jan Van Caeseele at janvancae (at) gmail.com!
- Paddleboarding and KayakingScrapbooking and cardmaking
- Scrapbooking and cardmaking
- Cooking clubCycling